Rich Interactive Narrative | Microsoft Research
follow url http://talkinginthedark.com/poets/ Client: Microsoft Research
go to link Website: www.digitalnarratives.net
fische mann flirten Project Summary: To conceptualize and design a Rich Interactive Narratives on RIN Studio, a software bundle provided by Microsoft Research
click here Project Release: August 2012
http://visitsvartadalen.nu/?saxarokese=k%C3%B6p-Viagra-Malm%C3%B6-%28sv%C3%A4vare-Harbour-Terminal%29&476=87 Responsibilities: Ideation, Brainstorming, Storyboarding, On Field Data Collection, Implementation
follow Project Status: Complete
anyoption kosten Project Members: Minal Jain, Anvay Meshram, Ranju K Ravindran
Liciterete branchiati diminuivi abbrancavate http://www.thevineyardtrail.com/kampysitaljanskiy/2970 broker opzioni binarie chiusura anticipata coricherebbe destinatari mandameli. Awards:- The project was shortlisted among the top four entries from the Department of Design, IIT Guwahati and was showcased by one of our team members at TechVista 2013.
http://www.polykani.cz/?indianapolis=oasis-active-dating-app-android&b7c=49 A project-cum-competition initiated by Microsoft Research, we chose to formulate a narrative on the Brahmaputra. The process involved extensive brainstorming, on-field research, interviewing people and capturing data in the form of videos, pictures and 360 panoramas.
Our narrative covered different aspects of the river such as religion, economy, geography, infrastructure and environment. The narrative has been successfully built on the software RIN Studio and has been shared with MSR.
- Key areas of research for Brahmaputra brainstormed, listed and narrowed down. Online study and literature research done
- The entire narrative divided into seven segments – Introduction, Mythology, Geography, Environment, Economy, Infrastructure and final Conclusion
- Set of key questions prepared and refined for user inputs
- Field trips – Trips to different locations such as the banks of the river, temples near and around, ferry’s plying on the river, floating restaurants, Umananda temple island etc. The work included talking to people, collecting HD photographs and panoramas and photographs for a time lapse sequence
- Compilation of all data and formation of storyboard and different means of interaction in the narrative
- Editing / Correction of images and videos to suit size and supported format requirements
- Building the interactive narrative on the software provided (RIN Studio)
- Voice recording to provide narration to the narrative, Sound editing and background score
- Final compilation and test run